“Winning is a habit: the three key habits of every successful small business owner” – presented by Terri Teague
The big question on the minds of every small business owner is “How do I build a successful business?” Beyond the demanding day-to-day effort of running a business, what are the key habits that can dramatically improve performance and help you achieve the business results you want?
– the secrets to finding the time to move your business forward and grow your business base
– how to practice the 3 key habits to improve the quality of your products/services, enhance your brand, and build a healthy bottom line
– proven ways to include business growth tactics into every business day
– 5 key areas that determine the strength and growth of a business
– the connection between tracking actions and generating results
Terri Teague, is an entrepreneur, speaker, small business success coach, and workshop facilitator. As part of her mission to help stengthen small businesses, Terri is available for speaking engagements and presentations for professional and business association meetings, conferences, and women’s faith-based and community organizations.
She will share proven habits and techniques that small business leaders must master to run a profitable and sustainable enterprise.
All workshops are held on the third Tuesday of the month at Featherstone’s Grille at Towne Lake Hills from 12:15 to 2:00 p.m.
Be sure to bring your business cards and your marketing and promotional material for our member information table.
We encourage you to RSVP to email@example.com
Walk-ins are always welcome